At AWS re:Invent 2017, Ant Stanley, Paul Duvall, and Ben Kehoe presented DVC303 – Technological Accelerants for Organizational Transformation. This page contains resources mentioned in the breakout session.
- Cloud Custodian – Allows users to define policies to enable a well managed cloud infrastructure, that’s both secure and cost optimized. It consolidates many of the adhoc scripts organizations have into a lightweight and flexible tool, with unified metrics and reporting.
- pipeline-dashboard – Simple dashboard built for viewing pipeline metrics in AWS. Built using CloudWatch dashboards and metrics populated from CloudWatch events that CodePipeline triggers.
- mock-pipeline – This repo creates a mock deployment pipeline with mu – as a means of visualizing the “as-is” commit to production value stream.
- mu – A full-stack DevOps on AWS framework for building environments and deploying services via pipelines.
- cfn_nag — Repo for the cfn_nag tool which looks for patterns in CloudFormation templates that may indicate insecure infrastructure.