We are always looking for DevOps Engineers — people who love to make things work better, faster, and get a kick out of automating everything. Here are a few things you might want to know if you are interested in joining us:
- We are a specialized technology services firm that delivers a lot of value to our customers via our people and our processes.
- We only work on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps and Security are our bread and butter.
- Tools like Chef, Docker, and Jenkins are always in the mix.
- We’ve created Open Source tools such as cfn_nag and mu to codify our delivery practices.
- Our engineers are flexible and love challenging environments.
- We value team players who are interested in other people, new knowledge, and open about exchanging ideas.
- We look for people that are practical in applying their skills to solve problems.
- We embed directly with customer development teams and participate in daily standups, weekly reviews and more.
Our engineering team grew by 82% in 2018.
We are growing our team and continuously searching for additional talent. We are hiring immediately for these new position(s):
Senior DevOps Automation Engineer See Job Posting
DevOps Automation Engineer See Job Posting
Associate DevOps Automation Engineer See Job Posting
Don’t waste time waiting until your resume is perfect. Don’t sweat it if the exact role you seek is not listed, or if your resume is not precisely a fit or up-to-date. We’d rather just get the conversation started.
Benefits of Working At Stelligent
Work from home, the beach, outer space or a coworking space. You can work from anywhere with an internet connection. We do go on-site to customer locations regularly.
We mean it when we say unlimited paid time off. What’s important to us are your career goals and our customer’s goals.
Got relatives, pets or hobbies? We do too, and we all need time to tend to those important daily responsibilities. Outside of any core hours, you are free to work whenever you’re most productive — day or night.
Stelligent provides generous resources to keep our engineers at the top of their game. A budget for materials, training, conferences and certifications are all at your disposal to remain cutting edge.
You’ll never feel alone at Stelligent. You’re part of a large distributed remote team and we provide the tools to stay in touch and collaborate with your colleagues whether it’s a simple meeting or a pair programming exercise.
Stelligent steers the ship when it comes to continuous delivery on AWS. You are a part of a growing team of AWS and DevOps experts that is consistently improving. You have access to utilize and contribute to that expertise.
We are innovators with open source and sharing is at the forefront of our mind. Engineers are incentivized to share discoveries and innovations regularly through speaking, blogging, podcasts, webinars and mentoring.
Please contact us to learn more about available positions and Stelligent’s unique approach to software engineering.