DevOps Automation — 100% AWS
Stelligent specializes in DevOps Automation for customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Amazon Web Services is a secure cloud services platform that enables businesses to instantly acquire, compute power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help them scale and grow.
Stelligent helps enterprises develop fundamentally secure services — infrastructure automation code, deployment pipelines, and feedback mechanisms — so they can more quickly deploy consistent software applications and infrastructure.
A Business Built Around the AWS Platform
- Stelligent is all in on AWS. It’s all we do; develop fundamentally secure services — infrastructure automation code, deployment pipelines, and feedback mechanisms solely for organizations on the AWS Cloud.
- Stelligent has been providing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions for customers on AWS AWS since 2009.
- Stelligent is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner recognizing the top APN Consulting Partners globally that have distinguished themselves by investing significantly in their AWS practice.
“One-Click” Deployment and Engineering Autonomy
Our goal is to equip our customers with the ability to continuously deploy their software, when they want to, on their own, with confidence. We’re there to assist and support whenever needed, but we do not leave our customers dependent on us. We empower them to create self-service solutions and create better outcomes.
A Typical Stelligent Engagement
Includes automating the infrastructure and implementing deployment pipelines that underpin our customers’ applications — while transferring our knowledge along the way. We are ‘hands on keyboard’ engineers, coding and advising throughout the engagement.
A Typical Stelligent Engineer
- Holds at least one AWS certification, and many have earned multiple Professional and Specialty AWS certifications.
- Is experienced and skilled in software development and systems operations and is a certified AWS DevOps engineer.
- Is a firm believer in the DevOps culture, readily joins in our customers’ teams, and collaborates directly as a team member in daily team stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Treats all work products as part of the same asset base: tested, versioned, documented, etc.
Stelligent is driven by a culture of constant improvement and a desire for automation. Our founder and CTO, Paul Duvall, has been a driving force in the advancement of “continuous” practices, with such works as the Jolt Award-winning Continuous Integration: Improving Software Quality and Reducing Risk, and the video series, DevOps Essentials on AWS, both published by Addison-Wesley Professional.
In November 2018, Stelligent became part of the digital business unit of Mphasis, a global information technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services. As part of Mphasis Digital, Stelligent continues to focus its efforts exclusively on AWS DevOps Automation while gaining the considerable resources and expertise of a world-class global leader.