DevOps on AWS News
- Launch – .NET Core Support In AWS CodeStar and AWS CodeBuild
- Build your first Serverless Web Application
- Amazon EC2 Systems Manager Now Supports Linux Patching
- AWS Config Tracks Changes to AWS CloudFormation Stacks
- Prepare for the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Vulnerabilities Using AWS WAF and Our New White Paper
- API & CloudFormation Support for Amazon CloudWatch Dashboards
- New Information in the AWS IAM Console Helps You Follow IAM Best Practices
- Blue/Green Deployments with Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Webinar: MLB Advanced Media: Delivering a Digital Experience to 25 Million Fans with New Relic and AWS
- What is mu and what problem does it solve? What are its benefits?
- How does someone use mu (including prereqs)?
- What types of programming languages and platforms are supported?
- What types of AWS architectures does mu support (i.e. traditional EC2, ECS, Serverless, etc.)?
- Which AWS services are provisioned by mu?
- Does mu support non-AWS implementations?
- What does mu install on my AWS account?
- Describe mu’s support for configuration/secrets
- What’s next on the mu roadmap?
- How can listeners learn more about mu?
About DevOps on AWS Radio
On DevOps on AWS Radio, we cover topics around applying DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Delivery on the Amazon Web Services cloud. This is what we do at Stelligent for our customers. We’ll bring listeners into our roundtables and speak with engineers who’ve recently published on our blog and we’ll also be reaching out to the wider DevOps on AWS community to get their thoughts and insights.
The overall vision of this podcast is to describe how listeners can create a one-click (or “no click”) implementation of their software systems and infrastructure in the Amazon Web Services cloud so that teams can deliver software to users whenever there’s a business need to do so. The podcast will delve into the cultural, process, tooling, and organizational changes that can make this possible including:
- Automation of
- Networks (e.g. VPC)
- Compute (EC2, Containers, Serverless, etc.)
- Storage (e.g. S3, EBS, etc.)
- Database and Data (RDS, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Organizational and Team Structures and Practices
- Team and Organization Communication and Collaboration
- Cultural Indicators
- Version control systems and processes
- Deployment Pipelines
- Orchestration of software delivery workflows
- Execution of these workflows
- Application/service Architectures – e.g. Microservices
- Automation of Build and deployment processes
- Automation of testing and other verification approaches, tools and systems
- Automation of security practices and approaches
- Continuous Feedback systems
- Many other Topics…
Stelligent Amazon Pollycast