Stelligent CTO, Paul Duvall and Chief Architect, Casey Lee presented the top five DevOps related services and features announced at or prior to re:Invent 2017. Along with the features significance to the DevOps community. In case you missed this AWS re:Invent 2017 DevOps Re:Cap webinar, you can catch it here.
DevOps related services and features primary objective is to reduce waiting for customers. The key purpose is to reduce all waiting, which provides for an increase feedback time between customers and developers.
The top five DevOps related announcements prior to or at re:Invent are as followed:
• AWS Fargate and Amazon EKS
• AWS Cloud9, a Cloud-based IDE
• AWS CodeBuild Enhancements, like integration with VPC
• AWS CodeDeploy Deploy support for serverless applications
• New Features for AWS CloudFormation, like Drift Detection
Hear from the two on why they believe these features are imperative to the DevOps community along with a resource page for additional AWS Announcements.