We recently presented DEV332 – Using AWS to Achieve Both Autonomy and Governance at 3M at re:Invent 2017. Below are more resources that you may find helpful:
- cfn_nag — Repo for the cfn_nag tool which looks for patterns in CloudFormation templates that may indicate insecure infrastructure.
- Cloud Custodian – Allows users to define policies to enable a well managed cloud infrastructure, that’s both secure and cost optimized. It consolidates many of the adhoc scripts organizations have into a lightweight and flexible tool, with unified metrics and reporting.
- pipeline-dashboard – Simple dashboard built for viewing pipeline metrics in AWS. Built using CloudWatch dashboards and metrics populated from CloudWatch events that CodePipeline triggers.
- aws-pipeline-dashboard – Python version of the pipeline dashboard built with 3M and hosted on their GitHub organization.
- Finding Security Problems Early in the Development Process of a CloudFormation Template with cfn_nag
- Cloud Custodian Cleans Up Your Cloud Clutter
- CodePipeline Dashboard
Follow on Twitter:
Casey Lee, Chief Architect at Stelligent :
James Martin, Automation Engineering Manager at 3M :